How we are keeping you safe
Wild Rover Tours have taken multiple steps in response to the current COVID-19 global pandemic. We have implemented a range of health and safety measures, as well as flexible booking terms, to ensure that our day trips are both enjoyable and safe.
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
Wild Rover Tours is committed to ensuring the health and safety of both our staff and our guests. We have implemented robust measures and protocols in accordance with government health advice and best practice. These increased safety measures include:
- All touring vehicles are now fitted with an Eco3 Air Purifier. This destroys biological pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, molds, allergens and germs. It also increases oxygen concentration and reduces the risk of infection.
- The interiors of our coaches are sprayed each evening with antibacterial spray, and are subject to a deep clean.
- Hand sanitation is provided and is required before entering the coach. That’s after every stop on tour.
- Every passenger is required to take all refuse with them before departing the coach.
- State Legislation particular on the date of travel is adhered to by Wild Rover Tours.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you cannot book our tours cheaper anywhere else, find out more about our best price guarantee.
Wild Rover Tours offer a flexible 100% refund policy guarantee. You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the date of your tour and receive a full refund. Full details of our cancellation policy are stated on our tour pages.
If you have any questions about the measures that we have implemented, please to not hesitate to contact us by phone or online . Our team will be happy to help you with any queries you may have.